A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Derr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Derr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Derr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Derr DO is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Derr practice?
- Dr. Michael Derr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Derr practices General Practice near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, TX.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.