A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dersam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dersam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dersam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dersam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dersam, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dersam graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dersam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Dersam MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dersam practice?
- Dr. Michael Dersam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dersam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.