Learn more about Dr. Michael Dersam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dersam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dersam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dersam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dersam, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dersam graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dersam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Dersam MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Dersam practice?
- Dr. Michael Dersam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dersam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.