A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DeSautel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DeSautel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DeSautel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSautel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSautel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George DeSautel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. DeSautel practice?
- Dr. Michael DeSautel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael DeSautel practices Urology near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Urologists.