Dr. Michael Destefano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Destefano?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Destefano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2014

What a difference having a great pediatrician makes!!! Dr destefano is AMAZING!! He really knows about children! He diagnosed something on my 6 yr old that even specialists missed. I can't say enough great things about him. Wonderful caring knowledgeable doctor!!!!!

December 3rd, 2013

I really wish I could give more than 4 stars. Dr destefano has to be the absolute best pediatrician out there! What a great guy you feel like he's family!!!

September 20th, 2012

Love this doctor!

I absolutely love dr. Destegano!! He use to see my now 3 year old son. He's very professional and he would even answer his own phone at times . What a plus. :)! If there was anything wrong with my son he say bring him in that same day. He puts his patients first and is very passionate about his practice. I'm so heart because me and my family moved to Indiana which isn't far from his Chicago heights location we use to visit, but since I moved his Illinois medical card was deactivated and I had to get one in Indiana since I was pregnant they put him on for more benefits. I miss him so,.

April 27th, 2011

II have taken my daughter to Dr. DeStefano since she was 3 months old on the referral of a close friend. My first visit as a new mom I was completely at ease with him. He is thorough in his exams, and always expalins everything completely. He is easily accessible after hours, and even called me to follow up on my daughter after a visit when she had the flu. He is a wonderful pediatrician, and I would not trust my daughter to be cared for by anyine else.

February 20th, 2011

THE BEST

ALL THOUGH MY CHILDREN ARE GROWN AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN, DR WAS ALWAYS THE CADILLAC OF DOCTORS AS FAR AS THEIR CARE AND HIS KNOWLEDGE MY CHILDREN AND MY HUSBAND AND I LOVED HIM. HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR US. I CAN'Y SAY ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT A GOOD DOC HE IS. UNFORTUNATELY MY CHILDREN ALL LIVE OUT OF STATE OR HE WOULD BE THEIR DR TOO.

January 14th, 2011

long time patient

Dr. DeStefano has taken great care of my three children for many years. He has treated us like family and gone the extra mile on many occasions - like visiting my baby in the hospital on a Sunday night to make sure she was doing well and to calm Mom's nerves. I wouldn't trust their care to anyone else!

August 11th, 2010

The Dr cared more about money then he did my kids.

June 16th, 2009

My kids LOVE him

Very easy to get an appointment. Doctor is easily accessible during off hours. He is very thorough & does not rush through your appointment, making sure you are taken care of properly. Great with my kids, they think he is the best!

October 2nd, 2015