Dr. Michael Desvigne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Desvigne?

WONDERFUL IMPROVEMENT!!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Eighteen days ago I had a lower face lift and I am absolutely delighted!! This was a gift from my daughter, Susan, for my 78th birthday. Having no extra money due to some unfortunate prior bad investments, and living in a lower income retirement community, it never occurred to me that I could get lucky enough to "get rid of my double/flabby chin." Not wanting to "brag" about my good fortune at having plastic surgery I kept it quiet except for several friends who are also interested in improving their appearance (age 62+). Now that I am back at my retirement community EVERYBODY is noticing that I look 20+ years younger. Who did it? Does it cost much? How could YOU afford it? I replied "a gift from daughter." I wanted to look OUTSIDE the way I felt INSIDE my head. In summary, I am delighted knowing I can live for another 20 or so years happy with not only myself but with my new appearance. Very truly yours, and with much gratitude to Dr. D and Aja and lovely staff.

Dec 2012 patient

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I saw this doctor at lifestyle lift in Dec 2012. HE was fabulous! Does great work. I would definitely see him again.

RN, brest cancer surviver

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Bil mastectomy, expanders, implants. Excellent surgeon, very caring and friendly. Every health professional I have seen since says they have never seen a breast cancer patient with breasts that look as real as mine. (I also bought nipple prosthesis on line from Utah). Dr. Desvigne and his nurse, Rena, we're instrumental in keeping me up beat thru a very frightening experience.

Dr. Desvigne goes the extra mile!

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Surgery was a breeze. Dr. Devigne is always more than pleasant with a very positive upbeat attitude. I have yet to find another doctor to as much of a perfectionist or as willing to please their patient! Thank you so much Dr. Desvigne!!

Terry and Lucy Prince

Posted on March 28th, 2012

very professional,efficient,easy to talk to . He takes time to explain exactly the procedures and direction of treatment.I highly recomend

Outstanding skill

Posted on February 25th, 2012

I went to Sono Bello, for contouring/body sculpting, and Dr. Desvigne was my Dr. there.I love the results thus far, and am glad I went through with all of it. Dr. Desvigne is amazing and very good at "sculpting". He should be commended for his excellence in both his skill (art) and professional, friendly, positive attitude (bedside manner).

very caring doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2011

I found Dr. Desvigne and his staff to be very caring during my reconstruction for breast cancer. He is genuine and takes time to explain each procedure and address my concerns. He treats his patients like they are family, he is honest with me when I asked him what would you do, he replied if you were my sister I would say this... It is so nice to have a doctor that will do that instead of hearing "well it's a personal choice....."He and his staff have taken very good care of me during this journey with breast cancer, I am writing this from my laptop in the hospital where he just removed my tissue expanders and placed my implants. I am six weeks post mastectomy! He understood my need to get this over with and return to work and a normal life.Thank you Dr. Desvigne and FaustaLibbee

Posted on July 27th, 2017