Dr. Michael Devine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Devine?

October 22nd, 2015

Very good doctor . I feel well cared for.

April 15th, 2015

I could not ask for a better experience from a medical office. always Dr. Devine is very professional and puts you at ease during office visits. The staff is very polite and helpful on the phone and during office visits. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

March 31st, 2014

Class act

I saw Dr. DeVine on an emergency basis after having been referred from the ER. Getting the appointment was challenging mainly because he is in very high demand and he deals with time sensitive emergencies. Once in contact the entire staff is a class act. They are professional, kind, thorough, and conscientious. They communicated regularly, especially after a snow storm, and kept me educated and informed throughout my surgery. Wait times vary, however I am relieved to know that Dr.DeVine will spend the time necessary to answer my questions and give me professional advice and not be controlled by quotas of time or patients seen. I am very grateful for the help and kindness I received from Charlottesville Hand Surgery.

April 23rd, 2012

I've had to see Dr. Devine on two different occassions for dog bites to my hands. I'm a dog groomer and dog bites go with the job but knowing Dr. Devine & staff are there is a big relief for me. He & his staff are, by far, the most compassionate & friendly people in this field. I think VERY highly of them all...

May 11th, 2011

The best

I saw Dr. Devine originally at Martha Jefferson ER when my seven year old had a serious arm break on a weekend. He arrived at the ER (was on call from home) within :30 and was great. He treated me and my child with respect and was calm and in command. Follow-ups were smooth and he related very well with my daughter....stellar educational credentials and I'd highly recommend.

January 6th, 2011

Professionalism or lack thereof

The staff's lack of professionalism on my follow up visits for a problem with my other hand (after a period of 2 years) was very obvious. He seems primarily geared toward the money making surgical approach.

August 25th, 2017