A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Devish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Devish is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devish graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Devish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Devish DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Devish practice?
- Dr. Michael Devish has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Devish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.