A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Devish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Devish is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devish
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devish graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Devish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Devish DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Devish practice?
- Dr. Michael Devish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Devish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Plano Surgeons.