A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Devlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Devlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Devlin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.