A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Devlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Devlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Devlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Devlin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.