A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diaz, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diaz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastice Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Diaz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Diaz practice?
- Dr. Michael Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Diaz practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.