Dr. Michael Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Diaz?

March 27th, 2017

Gentle Touch!

First time in - Toni was extremely knowledgably and answer all my questions and set me as ease. Natalie had a very gentle touch and was a totally pain free experience. In the end both women made me feel like Cinderella!

November 30th, 2016

Dr. Diaz drove to my house to follow up as I was not able to get to the office, thought that was amazing!

March 30th, 2016

Couldn't be happier with my mini-tummy tuck!

I recently had a mini tummy tuck with Dr. Diaz and would highly recommend his practice. He was very specific with what type of expectations I should have, and it turned out exactly as he said it would. He had explained everything in detail and it all went exactly as he said it would from pre-op to post-op. I have had MANY surgeries prior to this (knees, etc) and have always had issues waking up from surgery. I told the anesthesiologist this before surgery (as I do for each surgery), and this was my first problem-free wake-up. Such a refreshing change. My nurse Freddy was super friendly, knowledgeable, easy to talk to and had a great bedside manner. Larissa and Corina at the front desk were always happy to help and made all office visits run very smoothly. I was in pretty good shape before this but just had that extra, saggy skin from having babies. The skin is gone! Every time I pull on a pair of shorts I can't help but smile. It's been 7 weeks and I couldn't be happier that I did this.

July 30th, 2015

Neck Lift

Dr. Diaz is a wonderful plastic surgeon and I would recommend him. Two weeks ago I had a neck lift and i love the results. His staff made me feel comfortable. His nurse Freddy Valesquez, was a sweet heart.

December 5th, 2014

One man's experience

I was seen in Dr. Diaz's office for Botox, it being my first time I was very nervous. Dr. Diaz and his staff made feel at ease. They were all very friendly and knowledgeable about the products and the procedure. Natalie made the whole experience quick and painless. As for the results of the Botox, wellllll I look and feel great!! I would definitely recommend it to all friends male and female, and I will be back when its time for my touch up!!!Q

September 17th, 2014

Reborn

Today is my 57th birthday and 4 months agoI had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Michael Diaz. People always say be happy with what you have and I was happy but after 2 children, multiple breast biopsies, I knew what I wanted. Given my age, there were minor hoops WE had to jump through but Dr Diaz gave me the faith and reassurance to stay with it and I NEVER doubted I was doing the right thing with the right Doctor. I felt like the entire staff was helping me through the process(nurse Freddy, Elizabeth, Megan, nurses and doctors at Apollo Surgery Center,ect..) Most importantly, I trusted Dr Diaz and the staff became like family to my husband and me. Dr Diaz and his staff are highly skilled and their confidence made my husband and I know we were in the right place. So as not to give an obvious augmentated appearence, I chose with Dr Diaz the textured, shaped implants and it turned out perfect for me. Dr Diaz listened to me and what I wanted and together WE chose what now looks amazing! This couldn't have happened at a better time in my life. When time has taken away everything that makes a woman feel like a women, Dr Diaz and his staff gave that back to me!

June 26th, 2014

It's been 6 months since my tummy tuck/liposuction. I am incredibly grateful to have found Dr. Michael Diaz, who has exceeded my expectations. After having 3 children delivered Cesarean, I thought the body I once had was gone forever. Dr. Diaz discussed with me what I could expect and what I shouldn't expect and his advice has been 100% accurate. It has been an amazing transformation. At my consultation he was thorough and discussed with me all aspects of the procedure. My surgery was on time, and after my procedure, I was monitored closely and was discharged about an hour later. I have to say the process was great from start to finish and the end results are amazing. Dr.Diaz has a great personality, patient, compassionate and is devoted to his profession and it shows in his quality of work. His staff is highly dedicated in their profession and set a high standard for anyone else in the industry. Thank you!

April 25th, 2014

Excellent Plastic Surgeon, Amazing results

During my breast augmentation consultation Dr. Diaz asked me what my goal was and he gave me exactly what I wanted. He is very professional and answered every question I had. What really I like about him is that he didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear, he gave me his honest opinion and professional recommendation but he always left the decisions up to me. His staff is absolutely wonderful. They are very personable and professional. I have absolutely no regrets and I would definitely recommend Dr. Diaz to anyone who is considering having a plastic surgery procedure.

March 11th, 2014

Extremely Happy!

I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago. Although this was not an easy decision for me, Dr. Diaz put me at ease. Dr. Diaz and staff are compassionate and very knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Diaz to anyone.

March 8th, 2014

Awesome Dr

I went to see him with a breast reduction in mind. He recommended against it explaining why it was not the right time for me and how I wouldn't be happy with the results. My husband then suggested a tummy tuck. I am so happy with my new look and look forward to a breast surgery with him in the future.

February 21st, 2014

Dr. Diaz's reputation speaks for itself

I've never seen a healthcare provider with such an overwhelmingly positive reputation before, but, after my experience with Dr. Diaz, I am happy to be another individual to contribute to his acclaim. Dr. Diaz is one of the rare individuals in healthcare during these times that provides timely, genuinely compassionate, and honest care. He takes his time to ensure that both parties are on the same page each step of the way. He surrounds himself with excellent staff - the administrative crew were very helpful. Freddy is a superb RN, who, with Dr. Diaz, make the best duo in healthcare that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. My only regret is that they don't do primary care.

January 12th, 2014

Amazing, a true artist

After having 3 consultations w/ other PS, I got Dr. Diaz's name as a last minute recommendation from another Dr. in the area. So glad! After reading reviews online and looking at pictures of his work which included amazing photos of older women such as myself as well as younger women, I knew this was my guy. I couldn't be happier w/ the results and so glad I found a Dr. who truly specialized in the areas in which he operated on for me, which were breast and tummy tuck. He is a perfectionist, honest, great bed side manner, but most importantly I have exactly the results I wanted. Also the entire staff has been on the spot, friendly, calls back immediately, and they've followed through with the entire recovery process which was lengthy for my surgery. I highly recommend this Dr., can't say enough about him. I feel blessed to have found him.