A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diaz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dc Diaz MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Michael Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Diaz practices Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists.