A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diaz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dc Diaz MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Michael Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Diaz practices Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists.