A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diaz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Diaz practice?
Dr. Michael Diaz practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.