A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dickey, Urgent Care & Emergency Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dickey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Llano Memorial Hospital
- Llano Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Dickey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Michael Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dickey practices Family Medicine near Marble Falls, TX.
See Marble Falls Primary Care Doctors.