A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DiClemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DiClemente is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DiClemente, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DiClemente graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. DiClemente has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph DiClemente MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. DiClemente practice?
- Dr. Michael DiClemente has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael DiClemente practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Lavaca, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Port Lavaca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.