A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DiClemente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DiClemente is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DiClemente, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DiClemente graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. DiClemente has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiClemente accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. DiClemente practice?
Dr. Michael DiClemente practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Lavaca, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Port Lavaca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.