A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Didinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Didinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didinsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Didinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Didinsky graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Didinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System - St. Catherine's Medical Center, Kenosha, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Didinsky DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Didinsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Didinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Didinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Orthopedic Surgeons and Kenosha Surgeons.