A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Didinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Didinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Didinsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Didinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Didinsky graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Didinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System - St. Catherine's Medical Center, Kenosha, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Didinsky DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Didinsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Didinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Didinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Orthopedic Surgeons and Kenosha Surgeons.