Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Didinsky
Dr. Michael Didinsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI, with another office in Kenosha, WI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Didinsky is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center and United Hospital System - St. Catherine's Medical Center, Kenosha, WI. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Didinsky has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Didinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Jonathan Main
Kenosha, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Joshua Gershtenson
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kenosha, WI 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Slimack
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Kenosha, WI 0 mi15