Learn more about Dr. Michael Didinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Didinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Didinsky graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Didinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System - St. Catherine's Medical Center, Kenosha, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Didinsky DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Didinsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Didinsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Didinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons and Kenosha Orthopedic Surgeons.