Learn more about Dr. Michael Didinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Didinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Didinsky graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Didinsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System-St Catherines Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Didinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Didinsky practice?
Dr. Michael Didinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.