Dr. Michael Didinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Didinsky?

Spinal surgery

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Didinsky was a pleasure to deal with. We tried non surgical medicine first, but the pain kept coming back. Finally I agreed to a minimally invasive procedure. Dr. Didinskys staff could not have been more professional or friendly. I was slightly apprehensive because it was my first ever surgery. But thanks to a great doctor and staff it couldn't have been easier, and I'm finally pain free after many years. I would recommend Dr. Didinsky to my family friends or anyone looking for a great orthopedic surgeon.

Don't waist.your time.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Very poor exam, explanation for symptoms not given. Seemed irritated I could not have MRI. Would not listen to my questions. I felt disrespected. Did not review xrays with me and show me what is causing my pain.

One of the best spinal surgeons in America

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I am a board certified orthopedic spine surgeon, and my wife recently had a spinal issue that would require surgery. I am familiar with multiple qualified surgeons, but when it came to treatment for my wife, I knew I could count on and trust Dr. Didinsky. He did a fantastic job, and my wife is recovering great. His office, staff, and surgery center is exceptional in every aspect.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Help my mom with her back injury. Did surgery on her and she is better now then before her injury.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I saw Dr. Did in ski for pain in my left shoulder. He performed a thorough test for range of motion, weakness, tingling, and deduced that there may be a problem in my neck. I received an MRI the next day and a follow-up consultation in 2 days. Within a week the doctor surgically removed my herniated disc and all of my debilitating pain was gone immediately following the operation. His staff was polite and helpful. Dr. Did in ski has great bed side manner and informed me off all the risk. I highly recommend Dr. Did in sky to anyone with spinal problems.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I have treated with this physician and had very successful cervical surgery performed by him. I would highly recommend him to friends, family and all. Very professional and caring. Easy to communicate with, very understanding, and compassionate. He came highly recommend to me by various other physicians who touted his training, and surgical skills. Great experience thought out my entire treatment.

Glad I made the choice

Posted on May 15th, 2013

About a month ago, Dr. Didinsky performed a microdiscectomy on my L5-S1 that was severely affecting both of my legs. After searching and meeting with other surgeons, I decided he would be the best. What did it for me was it was the first time that when I sat down to talk with his nurse, she actually reviewed the paperwork/questionnaire with me...which was a first. Then Dr. Didinsky sat with me for about 20 minutes going through questions and evaluation...which again wasn't done by the other surgeons. It was that level of comfort and the fact that I didn't feel like just another number on his list of patients that did it for me. Also, I felt that he was very honest with me. Now that I am and I am doing great. I was up an walking within a couple of hours of the surgery, the scar looks great. His office was prompt with with returning paperwork for my disability and health insurance. If you are looking for a surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Didinsky.

So easy to talk to.

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Explained my problem at a level that I could understand. Gave me real expectations and exceeded them after surgery.

This is the best spine surgeon in Wisconsin

Posted on December 4th, 2012

This was my second back surgery and first with Dr. Didinsky. He performs the newest and best non-evasive method and I walked out the same day with hardly any pain. To just think of how much pain I was in before and at 43 I feel young again. No question that I would advise everyone to go see him.

Posted on October 25th, 2017