A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Diestelmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Diestelmeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Diestelmeier, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diestelmeier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diestelmeier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Diestelmeier MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Diestelmeier practice?
- Dr. Michael Diestelmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Diestelmeier practices Dermatology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Dermatologists.