Dr. Michael Di Iorio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Di Iorio treated my varicose vein problem and I have to say I can't be more pleased. I usually don't write reviews but I'm making an exception in this case. My job requires a lot of standing and at the end of a 12 hour shift my legs would be so tired, achy, and swollen. I did a lot of research trying to find the right doctor to treat my varicose veins. There are so many people claiming to be vein specialists out there, its hard to know who to go to! My search led me to the College of Phlebology website and to Dr. Di Iorio. He had the credentials and expertise I was looking for. During my consult he very knowledgable and took a great deal of time explaining my condition and treatment options. He also made me feel very comfortable because I didn't really know what to expect. I had two veins closed with ablation in each leg and then a few sessions of sclerotherapy. The procedures were a lot easier and not painful like I thought they would be. Its been a few months and my legs feel a thousand times better and I no longer fear a 12 hour shift! I highly recommend Dr. Di Iorio.

January 26th, 2015