Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Dillingham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Dillingham practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillingham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dillingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.