Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Dillingham practice?
Dr. Michael Dillingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Physiatrists, and Palo Alto Sports Medicine Doctors.