Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillingham
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillingham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillingham graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dillingham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Dillingham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Dillingham practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dillingham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.