Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burton Dillon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dillon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and York, PA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.