A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burton Dillon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dillon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.