Learn more about Dr. Michael Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dillon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Burton Dillon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Michael Dillon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dillon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and York, PA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Springfield Oncologists.