Learn more about Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarcangelo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarcangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 53 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarcangelo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimarcangelo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Dimarcangelo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Dimarcangelo practice?
- Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo practices Family Medicine near Maple Shade, NJ.
See Maple Shade Family Physicians.