Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo Jr?

September 15, 2017

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Never again will I see this doctor. So unprofessional and rude. I saw 2 VIP Doctor's who told me I Do Not have what you think I have. And you have the _____ to tell me "I have spent enough time with you, I have to go". CPT Code is more important than my Heath. I will be speaking with the higher ups about your beside manner. I also will complain about a certain Medical Assistant who has said rude comments about my Health.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I am on a daily medication that I can not go a day without. It took me 2 weeks to finally get a call back to refill my prescription. When I got the call back, I was told he would not refill my prescription without a visit (which I explained was not possible during the week I was contacted due to my work schedule). When I asked to speak with the doctor, I was told he is very busy and does not speak to his patients unless it is a scheduled appointment. When I finally said then make the soonest appointment, they told me he is booked and I would not receive an appointment for at least 3 weeks. Therefore, he doesn't care about his patients, only their insurance money. He has lost me as a patient and I will spread the word about him. I should of known he was a kook when he told me to pray to god during my last visit instead of giving me medicine.

A gift from above

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I am 68 years old and would not think about going to another doctor. I have being using his service for over 30 years. I started with his father when I was in my 20s. I feel Dr. Mike really listens to me and thinks thoughtfully about his answers. He is always warm and caring. There are times I have waited longer than 45mins to see him but when he gets to me, he doesn't rush me along. NO body is perfect.

So dissapointed and extremely upset.

Posted on May 26th, 2014

There is very often an hour or two wait explained by his staff. Obviously he's overbooked which leads to his anxiousness, fustration, rudeness, not being attentive and misdiagnosis. No one should walk out feeling worse than they did when they went in.

Frazzled

Posted on March 17th, 2014

This doctor and his staff are very unprofessional. The staff laughing and whispering about a patient. The doctor totally overwhelmed complaining about paperwork and his two waiting patients. Never addressing my illness or treating it properly. He didn't have enough time for me so I'd have to come for a follow up so he could finish up. The appointment is three months later.

Disappointed

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I always thought Doc Mike was the best doctor until today. The way i was treated today was horrible. I cant believe the oh well attitude i got and refusing to help me. I was beyond disappointed. I always tell everyone what a great doctor i have. That will never come out of my mouth again. I have been going there for years and so do my kids and husband. After today i am actively searching for a new doctor. Very sad....

Grateful Patient!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Mike is the best! He is so caring, takes his time, takes your concerns seriously. He coordinates with other specialist and I am very grateful to have found him.

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Mike has been my Dr for years. He is a wonderful doctor and a very good friend. The personl interaction between patient and doctor has always been there. However, now that his office is associated with Virtua, I see a change and feel sometimes that I'm being hurried to get the appointment over with.

Melvin Anthony

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr Mike found both of my cancers and walked me through the cure.Hes ben my doctor for about 22 years.He is a gift from GOD.

Posted on March 8th, 2010

The most caring and thorough doctor you will ever meet.

Posted on April 27th, 2017