Dr. Michael Dimarcangelo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 5th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
I am on a daily medication that I can not go a day without. It took me 2 weeks to finally get a call back to refill my prescription. When I got the call back, I was told he would not refill my prescription without a visit (which I explained was not possible during the week I was contacted due to my work schedule). When I asked to speak with the doctor, I was told he is very busy and does not speak to his patients unless it is a scheduled appointment. When I finally said then make the soonest appointment, they told me he is booked and I would not receive an appointment for at least 3 weeks. Therefore, he doesn't care about his patients, only their insurance money. He has lost me as a patient and I will spread the word about him. I should of known he was a kook when he told me to pray to god during my last visit instead of giving me medicine.

August 5th, 2015
A gift from above
I am 68 years old and would not think about going to another doctor. I have being using his service for over 30 years. I started with his father when I was in my 20s. I feel Dr. Mike really listens to me and thinks thoughtfully about his answers. He is always warm and caring. There are times I have waited longer than 45mins to see him but when he gets to me, he doesn't rush me along. NO body is perfect.

May 26th, 2014
So dissapointed and extremely upset.
There is very often an hour or two wait explained by his staff. Obviously he's overbooked which leads to his anxiousness, fustration, rudeness, not being attentive and misdiagnosis. No one should walk out feeling worse than they did when they went in.

March 17th, 2014
Frazzled
This doctor and his staff are very unprofessional. The staff laughing and whispering about a patient. The doctor totally overwhelmed complaining about paperwork and his two waiting patients. Never addressing my illness or treating it properly. He didn't have enough time for me so I'd have to come for a follow up so he could finish up. The appointment is three months later.

August 27th, 2012
Disappointed
I always thought Doc Mike was the best doctor until today. The way i was treated today was horrible. I cant believe the oh well attitude i got and refusing to help me. I was beyond disappointed. I always tell everyone what a great doctor i have. That will never come out of my mouth again. I have been going there for years and so do my kids and husband. After today i am actively searching for a new doctor. Very sad....

July 31st, 2012
Grateful Patient!
Dr. Mike is the best! He is so caring, takes his time, takes your concerns seriously. He coordinates with other specialist and I am very grateful to have found him.

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Mike has been my Dr for years. He is a wonderful doctor and a very good friend. The personl interaction between patient and doctor has always been there. However, now that his office is associated with Virtua, I see a change and feel sometimes that I'm being hurried to get the appointment over with.

October 27th, 2011
Melvin Anthony
Dr Mike found both of my cancers and walked me through the cure.Hes ben my doctor for about 22 years.He is a gift from GOD.

March 8th, 2010
The most caring and thorough doctor you will ever meet.