A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dimarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dimarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dimarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimarino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Dimarino MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Dimarino practice?
- Dr. Michael Dimarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dimarino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.