Learn more about Dr. Michael Dimarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dimarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimarino
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dimarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimarino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Dimarino MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Dimarino practice?
- Dr. Michael Dimarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dimarino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.