Dr. Michael Diminick MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lynchburg, VA

3.9

February 24th, 2016
Patient
Dr Diminick. Is a great Doctor. He told me an operation on my knee could be very dangerous and he wouldnt recommend an operation on my knee because of the time of my injury was 25 years ago. A lot of tissue had prevented him from seeing a clear Xray and the time the operation would take would make the surgery very risky. He said another doctor may try to do it as a challenge to see if they could do it which could cause serious problems. I am now seeing pain management and seeing syill seeing my Doctor. Thank You Dr. Diminick for being truthful. I would highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2015
Routine surgery ended in death.

September 15th, 2015
I can WALK again!!!
Last year at this time i thought i would never walk without a cane or without pain ever again. Dr. Diminick operated on me, gave me a new hip, and a new life. He was compassionate, and very professional. I am kinda hoping to have to have another hip replacement just so he can be my dr. again, J/K (REALLY) but seriously, He and his staff are the BEST!!

July 31st, 2013
Likes Money
I have a friend that has a sister on her death bed, and another with a serious injury. We tried to reschedule her appointment, and this doctor said, "No we have to see her." We went to the appointment in a medical transport, and he said, "I looked at your X-rays three weeks ago, and I think you will heal fine." No examination or anything, just a $150 payment to this doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone

June 25th, 2013
Bi-lateral Knee Replacement
He was very professional, I would recommend him to anyone getting their knees done!

December 1st, 2012
Destroyed my Mother's Leg.
This man destroyed my mother's leg and quality of life during a simple operation that most people recover from in a few days. He even admitted he became frustrate during the operation. Afterward he blew her off and offered no recourse to rectify the situation. Almost three years later she is still in constant pain and has lost all use of her foot as atrophy has set in. Use at you own risk.

April 4th, 2012
Bi-lateral knee replacement
Dr. Diminick did a very professional job with special emphasis on rehab for me. A few complications along the way but none of which were his fault. These issues were addressed quickly and successfully. I'm quite satisfied with the outcome and would recommend him highly. Lynchburg is fortunate to has a physician of this caliber.

August 24th, 2011
the worst orto dr ive ever met,would let him butcher a dead dog

August 22nd, 2011
Very kind, caring and patient with me.

May 12th, 2009
Great bedside manner
Dr. Diminick is very thorough and spends time explaining the exact nature of your problem. He is exceptionally kind and caring- highly recommended.

March 27th, 2009
The best Doctor you can get
Dr. Diminick is kind and condiderate of your feelings. He is very smart and knows everything about your problem. He checks everything out. He not only knows about knees, hiops & legs, bnut also back problems. If he can't do it he has the expertease to find the right person for any problem that you might have. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He has done several operations on me. I recommend Dr. Diminick highly to anyone. He is the best of the best, and one of the kindest doctors I have ever met.