A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dimler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dimler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dimler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dimler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dimler MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dimler practice?
- Dr. Michael Dimler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dimler practices Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.