A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dipietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dipietro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipietro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dipietro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Dipietro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dipietro practice?
- Dr. Michael Dipietro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dipietro practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Radiologists.