A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dipietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipietro
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dipietro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dipietro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipietro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dipietro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Dipietro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dipietro practice?
- Dr. Michael Dipietro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dipietro practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Northville Pediatricians and Northville Radiologists.