Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Diringer
Dr. Michael Diringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Diringer is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, St Luke's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Diringer has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Michael Diringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Bonnie Applewhite
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi8
Dr. Brian Cabaniss
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi7
Dr. David Brody
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi17