Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Disandro
Dr. Michael Disandro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Miami, FL and Emeryville, CA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Disandro is affiliated with Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital, San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Disandro has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Disandro has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Disandro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jane Anderson
San Francisco, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Michael Amylon
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Maureen Su
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi13