A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DiSandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DiSandro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DiSandro, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSandro graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiSandro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph DiSandro MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. DiSandro practice?
- Dr. Michael DiSandro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael DiSandro practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.