A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DiSandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DiSandro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DiSandro, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSandro graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiSandro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiSandro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans