Dr. Michael Ditullio Jr MD Patient Reviews

1.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016
Bought and paid for....... Insurance HACK !!!!!!
I don"t see anything impartial about this single minded, one sided evaluation. I asked him what his qualifications were that allows him to diagnose THAT THERE IS SOME DEGREE OF SYMPTOM MAGNIFICATION IN HIS 20 MINUTE EVALUATION.His response was I am board certified .I asked him if there were books out there, and courses that teach and qualify someone to diagnose that a person is magnifying his or her symptoms. I was rear ended by someone doing 25-30 mph while stopped at a red light. STOP RAILROADING INNOCENT PATIENTS JUST FOR A PAYCHECK!!!!!!!

May 22nd, 2013
Back Injury
This doctor works for insurance company. He was rude and sneaky , Dr. wrote report nine pages on a ten minute visit. He told me he went to Harvard again a lie! Wow this doctor is someone I would never refer anyone, not even someone I dislike! That is why his reviews show one star not one patient had anything good to say and I know why. Please do yourself a favor and stay clear of him ! The one star was a gift! Hope he retires before he hurts someone.

February 12th, 2017