Dr. Michael Dobbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dobbs?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dobbs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2015

worked for us

Dr. Dobbs delivered my second child 23 years ago. Though he lacked the humor that my first ob had, he had a decent bedside manner. I started with Dr. Dobbs in the 30th week of my pregnancy due to a car accident of the ob I had been seeing. He was very concerned on my first visit as I had fallen down icy steps at my house. I had reached the stage in my pregnancy that I had visits every 2 weeks then weekly, so I actually saw him a few more times than with the ob I had started. He was very competent and even friendly in the delivery and aftercare. I was also with a friend who delivered with him 2 1/2 years later and there were no issues. This was in Hutchinson, Kansas. I had other friends that he delivered their babies and they thought he was satisfactory as their doctor. A few thought he was pompous but competent. I will always be grateful to the doctors that delivered my healthy babies... Michael E. Dobbs MD is one of those.

June 27th, 2013

Unfortunate

Unfortunately, this doctor was a poor choice for us. He mis-diagnosed and mis-treated both my daughter and myself. We have spent time and money to have corrective treatment and in the future may have some serious problems due to his incompetence. I have heard many disturbing stories about him when he was in our community; however, I am only reporting on my actual experience with him. We would not recommend him to anyone and would discourage using him.

March 1st, 2010