Dr. Michael Dobbs MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 8th, 2015
worked for us
Dr. Dobbs delivered my second child 23 years ago. Though he lacked the humor that my first ob had, he had a decent bedside manner. I started with Dr. Dobbs in the 30th week of my pregnancy due to a car accident of the ob I had been seeing. He was very concerned on my first visit as I had fallen down icy steps at my house. I had reached the stage in my pregnancy that I had visits every 2 weeks then weekly, so I actually saw him a few more times than with the ob I had started. He was very competent and even friendly in the delivery and aftercare. I was also with a friend who delivered with him 2 1/2 years later and there were no issues. This was in Hutchinson, Kansas. I had other friends that he delivered their babies and they thought he was satisfactory as their doctor. A few thought he was pompous but competent. I will always be grateful to the doctors that delivered my healthy babies... Michael E. Dobbs MD is one of those.

June 27th, 2013
Unfortunate
Unfortunately, this doctor was a poor choice for us. He mis-diagnosed and mis-treated both my daughter and myself. We have spent time and money to have corrective treatment and in the future may have some serious problems due to his incompetence. I have heard many disturbing stories about him when he was in our community; however, I am only reporting on my actual experience with him. We would not recommend him to anyone and would discourage using him.

March 1st, 2010