A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dohm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dohm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dohm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohm graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dohm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dohm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dohm practice?
- Dr. Michael Dohm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dohm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Tucson Surgeons.