A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dohrenwend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dohrenwend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dohrenwend
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Dohrenwend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dohrenwend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohrenwend graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dohrenwend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dale Medical Center, Ozark, Alabama
- Flowers Hosp & Se Ala Med CtrDothan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Dohrenwend MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Dohrenwend practice?
- Dr. Michael Dohrenwend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dohrenwend practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Gastroenterologists.