A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dohrenwend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dohrenwend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dohrenwend
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dohrenwend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dohrenwend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohrenwend graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dohrenwend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dale Medical Center, Ozark, Alabama
- Flowers Hosp & Se Ala Med CtrDothan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Dohrenwend MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Dohrenwend practice?
- Dr. Michael Dohrenwend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dohrenwend practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Gastroenterologists.