Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Dolchin
Dr. Michael Dolchin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dolchin is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, North Ridge Medical Center and Imperial Point Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Dolchin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Dolchin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Michael Gordon
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.03 mi46
Dr. Israel Spector
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi51
Dr. Vicente Font
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi32