A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dolchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dolchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dolchin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolchin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolchin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Dolchin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dolchin practice?
- Dr. Michael Dolchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dolchin practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.