A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dole, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dole
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Dole graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Alexandria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Dole MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Dole practice?
- Dr. Michael Dole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesville, LA.
See Alexandria Physiatrists.