A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dole, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Dole graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Alexandria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Dole MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Dole practice?
- Dr. Michael Dole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesville, LA.
See Alexandria Physiatrists.