Dr. Michael Dole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dole?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dole?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 31st, 2016

Nothing I can do about it

I don't believe they take the pain I am in seriously.

February 5th, 2016

This guy is a jerk. He doesn't pay attention, and is rude and arrogant. His medical training appears to be inadequate because he was completely unfamiliar with the serious medical condition that is the cause of the symptoms I was seeking help with. He gave me ridiculous advice that had nothing to do with reality. It seems clear that he does not bother to stay current with medicine that has evolved since he graduated from medical school.

September 14th, 2015

lots of pain

Went to Dr dole 6 years ago and lasted 6 months. Yes I kept felling my drug test. So I op out. Dr knew I was in pain and for a long time before he saw me but I went back to my family Dr. So I'm back now for the past 8 month's and I can say that his staff is so much more nicer than 6 years ago and I know he is booked. He has one of the best bed side manners a person could ask for. Finally put me on morphine and after 12 years of real pain I am able to do some things. I knew that no pain meds will cure me but for the first time in a long time I have hope. Thank you Dr DOLE. 😊

July 30th, 2015

( the worse) DR YOU COULD EVERY GO TO PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS HE TAKE CASH AND MEDICARE PATIENTS NOT PORFESSIONAL AT ALL !!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2015

hes all about the money

I was advised to seek pain management 3 years ago and started seeing Dr. Dole. In the time I went there the staff treated you like an addict or criminal and it was like being herded in like cattle. I have been falsely accused of getting medication from other doctors and when proved wrong....no apology (just want you to look over it as a mistake) which was fine but after that they said a urine test came back abnormal with no proof. I am 47 years old with peripheral neuropthy. I have never been on anything that wasn't prescribed to me. They discharged me when I confronted them but said they would treat me on an emergency basis because they knew my condition needs medical attention. This means higher cost because you pay new patient visit cost. In the waiting room everyone is complaining of one thing or another that this place has done to them. I also personally know of a few of their patients that go in and test positive for other drugs other than what is prescribed and for alcohol and take their script and fill it and sell the medicine on the spot and they are continued to be treated. If he is such a great Dr. then why can't they spot the ones that are in it for the drugs and which patients actually NEED the medication. Everyone in the place looks at you as an addict and treats you that way! Very humiliating!!! I would not recommend anyone to this place. They will drop you for no reason! They are overbooked and you have to wait 2 hours to see the dr. for 2 minutes. The parking lot is loaded and some are waiting for people to come out to follow them to the pharmacy to buy pills!

May 22nd, 2014

Poor service

His staff is rude. I saw him on the first visit, never again, until he came is and said he was discharging me. Reason, several weeks ago they did a urine test ($700.00) I had not had any pain meds so I was drinking 1-3 beers a day to help with the pain. He took my $80.00 co-pay and discharged me. The clinic needs to be checked out, it is a money makes for him

October 8th, 2013

by far the worst experience and I have been a nurse for 20 years

I have a bullet lodged in my spinal cord for the last 5 years I was recently pushed to start pain management. I was so upset At how you are hearded in like cattle. As for me it is all in My head. He is rude and uses drig seeking behavior way to Quickly. I was fired. I was speaking out of turn. Do not talk intil he Is finished. Arogant godly complex. He got one star because he cant Give him no stars

September 26th, 2013

He's all about money and the rudest man/doctor I've ever known. He refused to order an MRI and didn't care about seeing mine from 3 yrs ago. I hated this man. He treats you horrible.

August 9th, 2013

Worst Doctor Ever

I was sent there for pain manage. The staff was rude and very unprofessional. They treat you like a criminal. When I called because I was having a reaction to one of the pain meds. (like he said to do, if you have a problem with anything), the nurse told me I would have to wait until the next month. When I did get in, doctor Dole was mean, rude and said I was crazy. He put me on morphen & lortab. That crap made me crazy. Then he refused to treat because the morphen made my pain 10 times worse, and I could barely walk. What kind of doctor does this to a patient and then refuses to treat them for what he did? Dr Dole does. He is the worst dr I have ever been to in my life. I recently found out that he has treated other people worse than he treated me. DON'T GO TO DR DOLE. I have finally been able to have laser spine surgery and doing a lot better. He didn't believe that my back and neck was injured even with MRI reports telling of severe injury. Some Doctor he is (NOT). His license should be pulled.

December 27th, 2011

Staff

June 14th, 2011

Very good doctor who care for his patients

I have been going to dr dole for over 2 years and he has helped me with my pain and he spends time with his patients not hurry in hurry out now that's hard to find a doctor like him I give him a 10 all the way he's a very good doctor

February 24th, 2010

Good Physician, Best in Region in His Specialty

Office Staff leaves something for improvement. Some are rude or very aloof and are less than honest if a conflict or complaint arises. The waiting time is somewhat long. Dr. Dole is outstanding in his ability to diagnose, and takes all the time needed with his patients. He is also good at listening to what you have to say and allowing you to have an input in your treatment. Great bedside manner. Followups are conducted until satisfactory pain management is achieved. I feel it is his attentiveness to his patients and his willingness to spend the time needed that causes the delays and sometimes the long wait times. He does have a large patient load because he is very good and reliable.