A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Domalakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Domalakes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Domalakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domalakes graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Domalakes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Domalakes MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Domalakes practice?
- Dr. Michael Domalakes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Domalakes practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.