Overall Review

3.9

September 12th, 2016
Excellent physician. Been a patient for over 20 years. Very knowledgeable and very congenial.

June 26th, 2013
Very knowledgeable, I have been going to him for years and he has caught things that the specialists have missed. Professional and takes the time to review your issues. Not overly personal but knows his business which is what I want in a physician. I'm not looking for a new best friend but someone who knows how to diagnosis, treat and cure. If that's what you want Domalakes is as good as it gets.

January 23rd, 2013
Bad experiences as a primary doctor
I had this doctor as my primary for over 14 years. Lon time! What a deep regret! Initially he was a good doctor who cared. However, in the last 5 years it went from bad to worse. When last hospitalized, he would never even visit – not once ever for all my other stints in the hospital. Info gathered in the Methodist hospital to the doctor was best at times inaccurate. I have had several incidents of the worse nature the last 5 years. Worst Last scenario: Had a sharp pain on my abdomen that goes off and on. Went to see the Urologist thought it could be kidney stones - diagnosis no kidney issue. He suggested strongly, I see my primary. So Requested to see him asap, even after some insistence - office scheduled me over a week ahead. Landed in hospital the day I was to see him. Found out had issues with my gall bladder from the head surgeon. I was finally operated upon to remove. Same day in pain before operation while in great pain, called up to inform doc office about canceling my appointment as I was already in hospital, they were rude and not sensitive about the situation - why I could not make it. After being signed-off to leave the hospital, I was told to see my primary immediately for follow ups was told that they would set this up. Called up to the next day to see my primary doc and the office could not and would not entertain me to see him asap. After my request and insistence to have the Doc talk to me or call me, they became rude and would not entertain me. Waited 2 days and doctor did not call to follow-up. A couple days later received a call from the CEO of the clinic and was given the a chiding while Iwas still in bed and in pain about my request for the doctor’s appointment - impression gathered that I would not be welcomed if I do not temper my insistence and rudeness. I explained this issue in a formal letter and even until today there has never been a response in kind. I may have been become rude but because I grew impatient with pain with their incompetence of the whole matter - they refuse to schedule me as I was told I had been rude to the office admin and nurses while on the phone. I explained that I was still in pain and in narcotic medication recovering from surgery but they were not empathetic. Can you believe this! Enough is enough! My record stands as I have never been rude to them before and in the past. This doctor and its office is more concern about making money that seeing its patients and it has gotten worse for it in the last few years. I can attest. I now have a new primary doctor. I was given the impression that I could have total relief and not have my gall bladder removed if my previous primary doc had taken the time and effort to see me and help me overcome and recover. There were avenues he could have undertaken if he took the time. That is why I say to you Caveat Emptor. I would not recommend this doctor and its establishment. It is a black pox from which he forgot his oath as a doctor. Shame on you and shame on the office that encourages this type of behavior and practice! Because of his incompetence, I lost a gall bladder, I was in great pain, I was out of work and it cost me financially as well. That is why we have a growing disgust for doctors as they are get longer for the patient’s, they are in for the money!!! It is so frustrating. You would be better to take your health care to somebody who is a quack! This my worst medical experience encountered! I pray that you never have to go through what I went through . . .

October 16th, 2012
I have no idea what the other reviewer is talking about, but I have found him to be a caring physician who takes time to listen to my problems. He asks a lot of questions and was able to figure out my problem. He came highly recommended by other physicians in the city (I had to change doctors due to insurance) and I was told that he was the best and I have not been disappointed.

October 26th, 2009