Dr. Michael Domer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Domer?

Thank you so much, Dr. Domer!

Posted on April 9th, 2017

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Michael Domer to family and friends. He and his staff were professional, kind and compassionate. Dr. Domer did arthroscopic surgery for my knee a couple of months ago and I am nearly ready to dance again! He is a special Doctor and I hope that by writing this review, more people will be aware of his healing practice. Thank you, Dr. Domer!

HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Domer

Posted on February 14th, 2017

So many doctors these days are pressured by how many patients they have to see each day and often they are looking at their computers instead of at their patients. Not Dr. Domer. I recently was sent to him when I fractured my patella in Phoenix . He took his time and I could not have been more pleased with his personable, comforting, thorough care .He considered other health issues of mine as well and I was completely confident in his care. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Domer.

Highly recommend for Hip Replacement

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Congenial from first meeting to all subsequent encounters including surgery and follow ups. Explained procedure, recovery steps, and what to expect with my hip replacement.

Great ortho surgeon

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I had knee replacement surgery recently.. I was expected to stay 2-3 days but unforseen complications changed that to a week. I was so impressed that Dr domer was there each and every day to check on me, including weekends and sometimes twice daily. In this day of pa and NPs or even the hospitalist ONLY checking on in patients, I was very impressed. I was already certain he was the best Dr as I have seen him for several years and had no doubts about him doing my knee surgery. He is exceptional.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr Domer has always been 100% honest and forthright. I completely trust his judgement and appreciate his kindness and patience.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I believe I clicked a 3star rating (by accident) but would give the Doc high marks. Had shoulder muscle tear, and basically he said surgery would be of little benefit. So did nothing and things worked out fine.

Excellent!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Domer is an excellent surgeon and compassionate man. My 87 year old mother fell and broke her hip. He placed a rod inside. Dr. Domer spent a lot of time after the surgery explaining everything and showing so much care for her and us. in what could have been a lifestyle changing event. Mother's insurance would not let her stay in rehab more than 21 days. Against the rehab advice she was sent home. She fell again 3 days later, so we drove many miles to have Dr. Domer do a second surgery in which he placed a plate on the outside of her femur. She is now all healed, the x-rays look great, mother walks without pain and still able to live independently. My mother has all the medical conditions associated with having had diabetes since she was 40, so I believe she is a walking miracle. God and Dr. Domer share the credit. We would use/refer him in a heart beat. (btwThe one reviewer either didn't really see Dr. Domer, was having a bad day him/herself or has an attitude. )

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Went to see this doctor for a second opinion and he was very professional and suggest other options prior to having surgery. I appreciate his opinion and went for physical therapy for six weeks. I will absolutely refer others to Dr. Donner.

Go elsewhere

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I received treatment from him. But i didn't have a lot of confidence in him. It's because he didn't explain the condition very well. I had to dig out most of the information by constantly asking him questions. He never spent more than 2 minutes with me in any of my visits. He looked like always in a hurry. Wasn't a good listener. I didn't have any other option as i wanted to get the treatment at the earliest.

Posted on April 17th, 2013

As a Banner Health RN, I asked around to other nurses who was a very good ortho surgeon, and Dr. Domer's name came up over and over. I called and was able to get an appointment right away. He did Xrays and viewed my previous MRI and we decided I could not put off any longer getting a left knee replacement. Surgery was scheduled less than two weeks later after I went and got all my pre-op testing completed. Before and after surgery, Dr. Domer came and visited me each day, along with his resident and hospitalist. I was not passed to a physician assistant after my surgery like I was with my other knee replacement in Scottsdale, which made me feel more comfortable. His medical assistant, Claudia, was fantastic and so friendly and made me feel like family. She got all my paperwork and RXs ready for me after every follow-up visit and for this I am very grateful. I would recommend Dr. Domer to anyone needing any orthro procedure!!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Diagnosed my problem and treated me. I was better within days. I would definitely recommend Dr. Domer!!

Great Ortho Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Dr. Domer is a great doc. He really helped my daughter when she fractured her leg. Thanks!