Dr. Michael Domer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Great ortho surgeon
I had knee replacement surgery recently.. I was expected to stay 2-3 days but unforseen complications changed that to a week. I was so impressed that Dr domer was there each and every day to check on me, including weekends and sometimes twice daily. In this day of pa and NPs or even the hospitalist ONLY checking on in patients, I was very impressed. I was already certain he was the best Dr as I have seen him for several years and had no doubts about him doing my knee surgery. He is exceptional.

August 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr.
Dr Domer has always been 100% honest and forthright. I completely trust his judgement and appreciate his kindness and patience.

November 4th, 2015
I believe I clicked a 3star rating (by accident) but would give the Doc high marks. Had shoulder muscle tear, and basically he said surgery would be of little benefit. So did nothing and things worked out fine.

March 11th, 2015
Excellent!
Dr. Domer is an excellent surgeon and compassionate man. My 87 year old mother fell and broke her hip. He placed a rod inside. Dr. Domer spent a lot of time after the surgery explaining everything and showing so much care for her and us. in what could have been a lifestyle changing event. Mother's insurance would not let her stay in rehab more than 21 days. Against the rehab advice she was sent home. She fell again 3 days later, so we drove many miles to have Dr. Domer do a second surgery in which he placed a plate on the outside of her femur. She is now all healed, the x-rays look great, mother walks without pain and still able to live independently. My mother has all the medical conditions associated with having had diabetes since she was 40, so I believe she is a walking miracle. God and Dr. Domer share the credit. We would use/refer him in a heart beat. (btwThe one reviewer either didn't really see Dr. Domer, was having a bad day him/herself or has an attitude. )

January 8th, 2015
Went to see this doctor for a second opinion and he was very professional and suggest other options prior to having surgery. I appreciate his opinion and went for physical therapy for six weeks. I will absolutely refer others to Dr. Donner.

September 4th, 2013
Go elsewhere
I received treatment from him. But i didn't have a lot of confidence in him. It's because he didn't explain the condition very well. I had to dig out most of the information by constantly asking him questions. He never spent more than 2 minutes with me in any of my visits. He looked like always in a hurry. Wasn't a good listener. I didn't have any other option as i wanted to get the treatment at the earliest.

April 17th, 2013
As a Banner Health RN, I asked around to other nurses who was a very good ortho surgeon, and Dr. Domer's name came up over and over. I called and was able to get an appointment right away. He did Xrays and viewed my previous MRI and we decided I could not put off any longer getting a left knee replacement. Surgery was scheduled less than two weeks later after I went and got all my pre-op testing completed. Before and after surgery, Dr. Domer came and visited me each day, along with his resident and hospitalist. I was not passed to a physician assistant after my surgery like I was with my other knee replacement in Scottsdale, which made me feel more comfortable. His medical assistant, Claudia, was fantastic and so friendly and made me feel like family. She got all my paperwork and RXs ready for me after every follow-up visit and for this I am very grateful. I would recommend Dr. Domer to anyone needing any orthro procedure!!!!

November 8th, 2012
Diagnosed my problem and treated me. I was better within days. I would definitely recommend Dr. Domer!!

October 1st, 2012
Great Ortho Doctor
Dr. Domer is a great doc. He really helped my daughter when she fractured her leg. Thanks!

December 16th, 2011
I haven't been this impressed with a Dr. in a long time! Dr. Domer is friendly and modest and very focused on his patients. He listened to my concerns at each visit and inquired about them at the subsequent visit to see if the problem had resolved itself or was ongoing. He did this every time! His investigation into my injury was extremely thorough, making sure to not under or over treat. I will be telling ANYONE that needs orthopaedic care to go see Dr. Domer!!