Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Donahoe
Dr. Michael Donahoe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mercersburg, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Donahoe is affiliated with Fulton County Medical Center, Waynesboro Hospital and Fulton County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Donahoe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Donahoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mercersburg, PA.
Dr. Lynnette Moore
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mc Connellsburg, PA 9.80 mi18
Dr. Mohammad Chaudhry
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Mc Connellsburg, PA 10.00 mi50
Dr. Jeffrey Mandak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mc Connellsburg, PA 10.89 mi26