A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Doody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doody
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Doody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Doody MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Doody practice?
- Dr. Michael Doody has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Knoxville Endocrinologists.