A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Doody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doody
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Doody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Doody MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Doody practice?
- Dr. Michael Doody has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Knoxville Endocrinologists.