Learn more about Dr. Michael Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Doody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Doody practice?
Dr. Michael Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Knoxville Endocrinologists.