Learn more about Dr. Michael Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Doody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doody
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Doody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Doody MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Doody practice?
- Dr. Michael Doody has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Knoxville Endocrinologists.