A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dorman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dorman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Dorman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Dorman practice?
- Dr. Michael Dorman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dorman practices Dermatology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Dermatologists.