A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dorning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dorning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorning
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Dorning Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorning graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Dorning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dorning DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dorning practice?
- Dr. Michael Dorning has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dorning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.