A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dosik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dosik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dosik, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosik graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Dosik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Dosik FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Dosik practice?
- Dr. Michael Dosik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dosik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brightwaters, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Brightwaters Internists, Brightwaters Hematologists, and Brightwaters Oncologists.