A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dosik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dosik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dosik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dosik, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dosik graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Dosik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Dosik FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Dosik practice?
- Dr. Michael Dosik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dosik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brightwaters, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Brightwaters Internists, Brightwaters Hematologists, and Brightwaters Oncologists.