A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Douglas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Douglas practice?
- Dr. Michael Douglas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Douglas practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.