Dr. Michael Douso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Love Dr. D and Joyce
My 27 year old daughter suffered horribly with endometriosis and ovarian cysts for years. She really needed surgery to put an end to her suffering. She was conflicted with having a hysterectomy so early and not having another child that she wanted so badly. Dr. Douso and Joyce worked with her, removing cysts and helping her through the really bad times so that she could have this beautiful baby boy. She has since had her surgery and all is well. We are grateful for our daughters health and the gift of our precious little grandson. We give credit to God and this great doctor!

June 21st, 2016
This year Dr. Duoso spent more time with me than he has in the past. It showed me another side of him , more personal and it was enlightening to know your doctor shares some of his experiences with you.

June 21st, 2016
Excellent bed side manner, staff is very nice, appointments were quick yet thorough. Highly recommend.

March 8th, 2016
My annual with Dr. Douso is always comfortable and relaxing. He and his staff put me at ease throughout the visit. They are fun and easy to talk to....making it a pleasure to be there. Aging is not easy, but they are always respectful and encouraging.

January 15th, 2016
Angry previous customer objects left in patient !
I will NEVER recommend Duso to anybody ! He did a previous surgery for me , an yrs later had to have about the same previous surgery done. Luckiky I used a different doctor.With the last surgery , the doctor found objects ibme that were NOT supposed to be there from when Duso did my first surgery. I will let others know do NOT use Duso an look for a different doctor before thinking of going here!

December 24th, 2015
Dr. Duoso had awesome bedside manner and very caring demeanor as well and helped me to feel at ease during my appointment. Also, his presence and actions showed the knowledge and expertise he has in this area.

June 18th, 2015
I have known Dr. D since 1987 , he delivered both of my younger children and provided me with my GYN needs as well after having my children. You could not ask for a better or more concerned doctor. I woul recommend him very highly.

April 23rd, 2015
From a medical advocate
I went as a medical advocate with a friend to see Dr. Douso. He spent an amazing amount of time with my client and actually listened to her complaints. He took his time with his exam and explained everything to her in detail. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

March 26th, 2015
Ended my years of horrible suffering, thank you so much.

April 11th, 2012
I have been seein Dr. Douso for over 5 years he has the most laid back bedside manner and is easy to talk to. His nurse Joyce is an added bonus as she is very quick to return calls and address any problem you are experiecing. I have referred numerous patients to them!

April 21st, 2011
One Amazing Doctor!!!
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Douso to anyone who is looking to find a new GYN. He and his staff are courteous, prompt, accurate, funny and all around likeable. I have gone to his office for roughly 10 years give or take and have NEVER had a bad experience.

April 12th, 2011
Personable physician
This doctor seems to be smart and intelligent. Be prepared for a long lecture if you smoke. I went to him for a yearly check up and was a little disappointed that over a month went by before they called to have me come in for another exam since my pap came back abnormal.