A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Douvas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Douvas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Douvas, MD is board certified in Hematology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douvas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Douvas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douvas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Douvas practice?
Dr. Michael Douvas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Hematologists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Pediatricians.