I love his attitude and bubbly countenance. show details I love his attitude and bubbly countenance.
by Ingrid Walker on Aug 12th, 2016

I met Dr. Michael Dowling MD. in the waiting room after he saw my 18 yr old son for the 1st time. I loved his attitude and bubbly countenance, so I begged him to take me on. He read the literature I brought to him about my rare condition, assimilated it, and responded with honest critique. He is wise, compassionate and responsible for some of my major health breakthroughs. I strongly recommend this talented physician!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jul 26th, 2016

Dr. Dowling is Awesome. It is extremely rare if not impossible to find a physician who not only spends more than 5 minutes with you but that you can tell they sincerely care. Dr. Dowling took me in as a new Pt, last minute walkin near closing and spent nearly an hour reviewing Hx and making future plans. The only reason I rated a 3 on follow up is it was 1st visit. The staff was also extremely pleasant and helpful. Being Rare, it makes someone having an illness feel better to see truly caring physicians.

Exceptional Doctor with wonderful kind bedside manner. show details Exceptional Doctor with wonderful kind bedside manner.
by Ingrid Walker on Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. Dowling really cares about his patients, and will listen to their wisdom about their bodies. He will even go out of his way to seek effective even "non- conventional" treatments. He is not afraid to do research. Although he was my doctor (and my son's)for such a comparatively short time, he has left us with a wonderful reminder that not all docs have a "God Complex'" , and some really do care. God bless him!

Jun 16th, 2015

LOVE this man! Such a kind and caring human being.

Jul 25th, 2013

Great doctor, he listens and does everything he can to help you

The best doctor I ever had! show details The best doctor I ever had!
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr. Dowling was my PCP and my husband's for all the years he was in Greenfield, MA. We both loved him and trusted him completely! He always had time to listen and always followed up on concerns. He was quick to refer patients to outside help, such as dietitians and physical therapists. No huge ego here; just a genuinely caring and knowledgeable doctor. We miss him terribly and so do all the people I know who had him as their PCP. If he came back tomorrow, he'd be swamped with patients in a week! There is no one like him here anymore!