A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drews, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drews graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drews has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Drews FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Drews practice?
- Dr. Michael Drews has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Drews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.