A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drews, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drews
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Drews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drews, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drews graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Drews FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Drews practice?
- Dr. Michael Drews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Drews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Allentown Endocrinologists.