A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Drews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Drews, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Drews, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drews graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drews has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Drews FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Drews practice?
- Dr. Michael Drews has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Drews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.