Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Worst Dr Experience with RMA! show details Worst Dr Experience with RMA!
by Melissa L. on Apr 17th, 2014

The first and only times I met Dr. Drews was for the initial consultation and on the day of of embryo transfer; he was over 40 minutes late for our initial appointment. This was the last step in the process after going through multiple IVF retrieval cycles. He was cold, and matter of fact and did not explain anything to me. His head nurse, Sherri J. Baglione was even more rude with both me and my husband who had questions in the waiting room, she could not be bothered. I was nervous and excited for this day to finally come but he could not have cared less. He was rough in the procedure and made what should have been painless instead a painful procedure. I did not get pregnant after 5 cycles and later learned from a second opinion that based on my hormone levels I was not even a candidate for IVF or IUI.. Don't expect any warm fuzzies or even to be told anything after spending over $20K out of pocket in addition to what insurance paid them. It is a factory and the finance department are extremely rude and gave me completely incorrect information multiple times. They threatened to cancel my cycle because according to them I owed $200 after I has already paid them $20,000. They are money hungry and unsympathetic to you as a human being. Seek services elsewhere. NJ Monthly keeps rating Dr. Drews and RMA as "Top Docs"; however, remember these are who other doctors would recommend. They should interview other patients!!!

useless show details useless
by Levon on Dec 20th, 2013

He didn't even bother discussing our test results with us although they were excellent, was very rude and didn't even bother to address our concerns or to answer questions. This appointment was a waste of time, avoid at all cost. From what I am hearing he doesn't want to bother with you if you are over 40 too.

Worth the effort! show details Worth the effort!
Jun 13th, 2012

I, too, got pregnant on the first try with Dr. Drews after wasting time and money with others who were useless in my quest to overcome secondary infertility. Although Dr. Drews did perform several tests/procedures on me, all it took from him was one look at my "numbers" from other fertility med cycles with the other useless party to figure out what was likely causing the trouble. Topping it off, I found him compassionate and warm. I will be forever grateful to him.

Excellent Dr. I got pregnant on my first try! show details Excellent Dr. I got pregnant on my first try!
Aug 27th, 2011

I wish I went to him first instead of wasting time and $ on others. He identified a wrong Dx and got me pregnant on my first IUI.I am forever thankful!

Sep 1st, 2009