Dr. Michael Drews, FACOG
Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist

Amazing experience with both Dr. Drews and RMA show details Amazing experience with both Dr. Drews and RMA
by D on May 19th, 2015

My wife and I had an amazing experience with Dr. Drews and his colleagues at RMA of NJ. Before coming to RMA we had experience working with two other fertility centers in NJ and came to RMA after I did an extensive research on all NJ fertility centers. Their statistics is off the charts and until we’ve had experience working with them we both were a little bit skeptical. But not anymore! The biggest difference between RMA and two other centers we went to was the level of prep work Dr. Drews put in before even trying IVF. We started in February and were scheduled to go in cycle only at the end of April. We both went through extensive testing and issues were discovered on both sides. Until we both became healthy to start IVF no conversation about IVF has even started. That fact was a huge difference between RMA and two other centers we went to. The doctor in second center was eager enough to start IUI without thorough review of our case we brought from the first center. All procedures we went through at RMA were performed at the highest professional level. Honestly after dealing with two other centers we were blown away by the levels of details Dr. Drews and his stuff applied to us. From day one we knew who our nurse was and who our financial advisor was and we had numerous communications with both. His nurse Samantha was SO nice to my wife who experienced bleeding until 7th week of pregnancy that I cannot describe it here. She called us in the evening/morning and on the weekends. Samantha became our family member. We became pregnant naturally having sex once after all prep procedures were over and before our cycle was supposed to start. We are 8 weeks pregnant now and we are very nervous about the future because we did lost pregnancies twice at different times in the past. You may think that we are leaving positive review because of our positive (so far at least) outcome. But this is not the case. No matter what happens with this pregnancy we WILL come back to RMA and Dr. Drews again if needed. From the depth of my wife and mine hearts we wish Dr. Drews and RMA all the best in the future. We don’t know how you managed to create this amazing client experience and we beg you not to lose it. Regards, M and D

Worth the effort! show details Worth the effort!
Jun 13th, 2012

I, too, got pregnant on the first try with Dr. Drews after wasting time and money with others who were useless in my quest to overcome secondary infertility. Although Dr. Drews did perform several tests/procedures on me, all it took from him was one look at my "numbers" from other fertility med cycles with the other useless party to figure out what was likely causing the trouble. Topping it off, I found him compassionate and warm. I will be forever grateful to him.

Excellent Dr. I got pregnant on my first try! show details Excellent Dr. I got pregnant on my first try!
Aug 27th, 2011

I wish I went to him first instead of wasting time and $ on others. He identified a wrong Dx and got me pregnant on my first IUI.I am forever thankful!

Sep 1st, 2009