A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dreyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Dreyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Dreyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dreyer practices Pediatrics near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Glen Mills Pediatricians.