A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dreyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sports medicine and dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Dreyer practice?
Dr. Michael Dreyer practices Pediatrics near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Glen Mills Pediatricians.