A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Driks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Driks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Driks, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Driks graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Driks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Driks MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Driks practice?
- Dr. Michael Driks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Driks practices Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.