Learn more about Dr. Michael Driks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Driks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driks
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Driks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Driks, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Driks graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Driks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Driks MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Driks practice?
- Dr. Michael Driks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Driks practices Infectious Disease near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Lees Summit Infectious Disease Doctors.